All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

pinball fx2 stays open in backround after exiting back to pinballx

aldub516

Hello and thank you for the endless amounts of help you guys give me. Ive been working on me and my friends pincabs which are identical except pc builds. The pc builds are slightly different,and he is on windows 7 while im on 10. Anyways, on his pc, i can launch pinballfx2 games fine, and then escape back to the pinballx menu. but now ive noticed on his machine, that when i exit back to the pinballx menu, pinball fx2, or the backglass from it stays open in the backround, and the dmd from the game gets stuck on the backglass. eventually when i go to exit pinbalx it all freezes everything. when i tab menu in windows to see my open programs, i see a pbfx2 icon, and then the typical little colored icon when backglasses are active. So.. what could be causing pinballfx2 to not close on his system upon exit? 

PinballX.ini

• 3 weeks later...