All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Mega Docklets Style Zaccaria Pinball Wheel Images

Company (Magic Pixel) logo i took it from this page here http://magicpixel.hu/game1.html

1721039030_magicpixel.png.190fbebaa86ac38e895b567dc80a1ef9.png

I'm searching for logo only text's so i can create topper video's using mikes tool. I exported the ones i created but i did not create all wheels so was missing some and have to retake them from the backglass although i did find a few of the logo's on pinball x ftp under visual pinball wheels. Once i'm done i'll upload them as well. I'm not going to distinguish between retro / remake for the topper video's it will only be the release year that will be different. It would not display good anyway those thiny year or retro labels

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
51 minutes ago, Winball said:

Hey guys, that is an awesome collection!

Can someone provide the wheel itself, I would be glad to contribute, if neccessary.

Cheers, Winball

you mean the wheel template ? it's on ftp in my folder here /-PinballX-/Other Uploads/Joyrider3774/Zaccaria Pinball/Wheel Images named Zaccaria_Pinball_Wheel.xcf

and the fullset i use where work of others as well as me is included is uploaded here /-PinballX-/Other Uploads/Joyrider3774/Zaccaria Pinball/Wheel Images/my set (some created by others)

but it's missing the latest table release have not created the wheel yet. Usually i extract all game data using quickbms to get the logo for the deluxe tables as you can not clearly get it otherwise

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, PcTeknic said:

This is missing too, now complete with 111 wheels

see https://www.gameex.info/forums/topic/17937-mega-docklets-style-zaccaria-pinball-wheel-images/page/3/?tab=comments#comment-196095

it uses original pictures / logo of deluxe table maybe you had missed it ? /-PinballX-/Other Uploads/Joyrider3774/Zaccaria Pinball/Wheel Images/Deluxe Tables  is where i upload them. The main folder does not contain them all but it's good there is an alternative for people to choose from

yeah they are not in same location :) but people can choose :) only remakes and deluxe tables have real audio files in the game that i could find

PS. i uploaded table audio (extracted from game directly, be aware of that so only use for personal use on your cabinet)

/-PinballX-/Other Uploads/Joyrider3774/Zaccaria Pinball/Table Audio

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, joyrider3774 said:

yeah they are not in same location :) but people can choose :)

PS. i uploaded table audio (extracted from game directly, be aware of that so only use for personal use on your cabinet)

/-PinballX-/Other Uploads/Joyrider3774/Zaccaria Pinball/Table Audio

If I know I'll wait, I've been cutting audios all afternoon hahahaha

2 minutes ago, PcTeknic said:

If I know I'll wait, I've been cutting audios all afternoon hahahaha

lol no problem you have a more complete collection, i extracted from game :) people can mix them.

i think topper video for universe deluxe is already uploaded here /-PinballX-/Other Uploads/Joyrider3774/Zaccaria Pinball/Topper Videos/universedeluxe.mp4

i'l create the treasure one in 5 minutes. Do you know which tables you did not find the audio for ?