All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Laptop version of PinballX ?

Uncle Buck

I’m a newbie here. I just started playing with Visual Pinball and just found out about PinballX.

I’d like to try this on my desktop but am not sure how well its integrated graphics will perform.

When searching for information I read somewhere else, but don't recall where, that there was a lightweight version for Windows laptops. I thought that may work better with my integrated desktop graphics. I searched the PinballX forum but could not find anything about a Windows laptop version. Is there really such a version & if so where can I get it?

Thanks in advance.

I could be 100% wrong but this is my guess.. pinballx is simply a front end. All it does is make a fancy list of your games, and displays art of your choosing. You could have all images for your backglass and table art, or hd videos.. I dont believe there is an alternate pinballx version, but i also dont believe it would matter. I think it would depend how many games with full media youre trying to display

the_greeze is correct. This comes with the installation as of version 1.98 according to this news item. Please read this as there are limitations as to the type and resolution of media you will be able to run as well as certain features of the full version will not be available.