All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Having issues with my pinball setup

RIJOSROBERTO

I'm afraid I don't have much advice on Visual Pinball, but I would make a small request by way of forum decorum (heh, 'forum decorum' ... I'm a poet and I didn't know it)

Rather than making several forum posts, sometimes only minutes apart, please edit your previous post for the purposes of adding additional information if (and only if) your thread hasn't had additional replies in the meantime. Making multiple posts like this is known as 'thread bumping' and has the effect of constantly driving your thread to the top of the topic list. This is great for your purposes(!) but unfortunately has the a residual effect of reducing focus on the threads of other folks. If your thread has received additional replies in the meantime please feel free to make new posts to your thread.

FWIW there are no steadfast rules related to thread bumping on the GameEx forums, but following this generally accepted etiquette will make you cooler, increase your sphere of influence, and improve your complexion. Who doesn't want that? Thanks man! :)

Sorry i didnt kno , ok your correct one thing at a time iam checking the links now gatta take a shower first i feel yucky lol i never new that being an electrician in florida can get so dirty