All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Windows Media 11 beta

Ricci

Anyone taken the leap yet to see if this works ok with GAMEEX??? If not..I will jump in and give it a whirl and report!!

....<gulp>....Good luck. I refuse to try anything new from Microsoft when its in beta. So many open oppertunities for stuff like hackers and crashes. And it's not garaunteed to even work.

hehe..I hear ya!! It is Bill's world afterall!! We are just his pawns!! I will be loading Vista probably next week and will update as to how GAMEEX works with that.. I have no fear however: Tom is always on the spot to fix everything quickly!!

So far, so good..pretty cool...nice look and organizes everything nicely!! I do NOT recommend the new IE though..it SUX!!! Don't do it yet!!!! You can install it and take it out with add/remove, so you can compare..but it is very slow and seeks licenses and such for everything...

I hate licenses.. and I hate paying $300 bucks for software. I'll just wait till it's hacked and readily available for free on the torrent networks. Bill Gates is such a fucktard. He would make TONS more money if he sold the OS for like $50 bucks. Everybody would buy it because it's so cheap. Rather than only about 10,000 people buying it at $300. Figure, 1.2billion times $50, vs 10thousand times $300. Heh good ol' windows calc... $60 billion for the first figure, and look! :) $3 million for the second (his method). What an idiot. :) And I think the global population is actually like 32 or something billion.

Oh yeah, and Internet Explore sucks anyway. It always has and always will. Go with Firefox. Mmmm ya firefox. :)

I hate licenses.. and I hate paying $300 bucks for software. I'll just wait till it's hacked and readily available for free on the torrent networks. Bill Gates is such a fucktard. He would make TONS more money if he sold the OS for like $50 bucks. Everybody would buy it because it's so cheap. Rather than only about 10,000 people buying it at $300. Figure, 1.2billion times $50, vs 10thousand times $300. Heh good ol' windows calc... $60 billion for the first figure, and look! :) $3 million for the second (his method). What an idiot. :) And I think the global population is actually like 32 or something billion.

Oh yeah, and Internet Explore sucks anyway. It always has and always will. Go with Firefox. Mmmm ya firefox. :)

lol well said , :D

Hehe..I agree wholeheartedly!! ;)