All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Kustom Kid

Is anyone here playing Hearthstone? I gave it a go during Beta, stopped for a few months, and have been playing pretty much non-stop since it became available on Android devices. It's like Magic: The Gathering, but quite a bit simplier. There's also a fair amount of randomness which some players might find unappealing.

If you're playing add me on battle.net: KustomKid77#1866

I was playing it for a little while. Unfortunately it didn't hook me and just made me want to play Magic again so I installed Magic: The Gathering which runs very well on my MSI GT70 Dominator laptop with Windows 10. Doesn't run too fast - used to fly across the map with one keypress in Win7 - and it's Magic! :)

I may pick it up again because Hearthstone IS a good card game. If I do I'll keep that in mind. :)

• Like 1

I spent entirely too much money on MODO. I'm still spending money on Hearthstone, but not nearly as much. $20 for the PvE adventures which nets you cards, and when a new expansion comes out I'll buy $50 worth of packs. Other than that I'll get packs or do arena runs (basically draft) with gold.

The truth is I'm a lot better at Hearthstone than I ever was at M:TG. Being a CCG there are a lot of similar mechanics and everything I've learned playing Magic since 3rd edition (6th online) to Mirrodin and again when Zendikar came out translated well. I hope to see you, Classic.

• Like 1

Damn that's also when I started playing M:TG. I was hooked the first hand and by the end of that week I had found 2 card shops nearby and had 4 full sets of 3rd edition in card sleeves in a binder. Aah what an expensive week that was! :)