All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Having trouble with Winkawaks emulator displaying game name and artwork

goindimon

Hi, I appreciate in advance any help that is provided. I installed GameEx 2.7.2 successfully, I have Winkawaks working, but I cant get the actual names of the Roms to show the full name of the game on the list of games. (ie. 19xx for 19xx.zip). I assume becuase the names show incorrectly the artwork will not display, please help.

Thanks

(.ini attached)

Console SNK Neo Geo (WinKawaks).ini

You will need to submit your gameex.ini and log.txt files whenever requesting assistance with an issue. Click on the GameEx How to Ask for Help link in my sig for the locations.

Additionally, the latest version of GameEx is 14.40 so if that is not the version you have at present, you will want to upgrade to that version. We need to know what version of WinKawaks you are running.

Some additional reading for setting up WinKawaks to run on your system:

Info on proper configuration

Kawaks v1.62 Map File (required for displaying the names correctly)

Good luck and let us know how this turns out for you!