All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Frankybabes

What is the difference between "Future Pinball" which I downloaded from GameEx, and "PinballX" and "PinballFX" its getting confusing to say the least!.In GameEx only Future Pinball is available to download.

Future Pinball ."...is a real time Pinball Development System. It allows you to design and play your very own pinball simulation in True real time 3D. It uses Advanced Physics to provide the best possible Simulation of a true to life pinball machine."

Pinball FX2 "...is an ever-growing collection of original pinball table simulations built by Zen Studios, the world's premier virtual pinball developer."

PinballX "...is a free digital pinball front end designed for digital pinball cabinets developed by the author of GameEx with components by Headsoft. It is compatible with HyperPin media and databases..."

Hope that helps with any confusion you may have regarding.

• Like 2