All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Downloads and Steam Big Picture

jedah

Hi all,

I cant download any themes on the site. Is the FTP part of the daily usage? If so that makes sense as I grabbed some stuff from there earlier.

Does anyone know what I have to enable to get my signature to update with the last game played?

Lastly, this isn't GameEx specific but does anyone know how to stop Steam Big Picture opening when pressing the guide button on a 360 pad to quit a game in GameEx?

Cheers,

J.

Does anyone have any ideas on these?

I have checked and I still cant download themes from the site. So I am guessing it isn't to do with daily usage as I haven't used the FTP since the first post?

Have you tried going in through the GameEx Repository Manager to download a theme? It will be located under Start |All Programs | GameEx | Repository Manager. Select Themes in the Filters dropdown to filter the list under the Available tab, look for the theme (or themes) you are trying to download, check the box(es), then click Download Selected.

• Like 1

Thanks Draco1962. That worked. I didn't realize you can't download directly from the site.

Does anyone have any ideas why my sig isn't updating or how to disable big picture mode on steam when using a 360 pad?

Isn't there some new deal where GameEx Lifetime lost online features? I can't see your sig but I'm assuming it's a GameEx tag? If that's the case it sounds to me like you just lack that permission. I'll see if I can't find that post from Tom.

Cheers Adultery. I didn't know this was a permission issue.

Lastly, Does anyone know how to disable Big picture from opening with a 360 pad? I know this isn't a GameEx issue but I figured that that there must be a solution to it here a GameEx allows guide button usage.