All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Happy Pi Day!

Draco1962

Happens about once every 100 years, hence the lifetime, because it requires the last 2 digits of the year to end in 15. But, 15 AD and 15 BC would have been the only true Pi days with no other numbers preceding 15 in the year. OK, so how many ways do we want to hack this up? :D

Happens about once every 100 years, hence the lifetime, because it requires the last 2 digits of the year to end in 15. But, 15 AD and 15 BC would have been the only true Pi days with no other numbers preceding 15 in the year. OK, so how many ways do we want to hack this up? :D

Ahh true, never thought of that.

The missus bought us some Dutch apple pie for desert (with vanilla ice cream). :)

I love what we call "Appelgebak met vanille ijs" :)

....usually i have apple pie with whipped cream instead of vanilla ice cream though.

.jpg?livelinkDataID=33616117