All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Theme Horizontal Scroll List View Question

garetmax

How can the horizontal snap scroll game list view be changed to a view that puts the game names in a vertical text list instead?

For example on the Carbon and Steel Theme when I go to the All Mame games and others they goes into this mode.

It seems like the change view function is working strangely. I can't seem to get to the original view that I had for this theme and others also. What happened to the views or how do I get back to the original views as designed?

post-8007-0-25505600-1422923410_thumb.pn

If you are in a "horizontal" view type, the change view icon can typically be reached if you navigate almost fully to the right in the topmost navigation menu. If you're in a "icon based" view the the Change View icon looks like a computer monitor displaying stars. If you're in a "text based" it will simply say <Change View>. You may need to change views a few times before finally getting back to your favorite.

Good luck with this, and feel free to report back if you run into problems or if the above description is unclear.

I tried and tried to get back to the normal views but could not no matter how many times I cycled through the views to find the right one.

I found in another thread where there is a "DeleteAllViews.exe" file so I ran that and my views are all back to normal.

Maybe I pushed something wrong in the Change Views or something else. I definitely don't understand it. It looks like others had this problem so maybe that's why there was an exe file made. I don't really know.

Thanks

I found in another thread where there is a "DeleteAllViews.exe" file so I ran that and my views are all back to normal.

I don't suppose you can give us a link to that file? I remember when Tom posted it but it got lost. If you've found it, it would be extremely helpful if you could show us where :)