All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Reset "Change View" to default?

rtkiii

After messing around with various themes on my main cabinet at home I find with new themes(and existing) it just seems off. I am currently working on a new Theme and when I test it on my work PC all is well. But when I go home and put it on the other PC all kinds of backgrounds are missing. I try cycling through the "Change View" in hopes it will get to where I want it but it never does. I am hoping there is a setting that allows me to just reset all views as if I just installed GameEx fresh.

Thanks,

Rich

Well I ran the file and it did reset all the views which is great...thank you

BUT it seems to be anytime I get to the "Game Listings" of a any emulator I lose the background I created. Did I maybe create a custom menu item that is causing the issue on this particular PC. As if I test the same theme on a different PC the background remains once i get to where it lists all the games.

SOLVED: You can mark this issue as solved as this does reset all views back...I am opening a separate thread for an issue that compounds from this.

Thanks...Tom!

• 1 year later...