All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

I want to do a few things that I can't find settings for.

Alpha17x

I want to do a few things. I haven't been able to find them in the settings so I don't know if they're possible;

1. I would like to change (a) all menu and list items from text to images. Or (B) change all list items to images at the least. - I thought I had found a setting for this but I haven't noticed a change.

2. If possible, I wish to disable the 'change view' option in the menu. Is this possible without disabling that entire menu?

3. I enabled steam support to check it out. I know my login details are correct but no steam related content shows up in Game EX. This leads me to assume that I may be missing a step. It is set to enabled, my login info is entered; What else do I need to do?

Thanks for reading. Stay classy!

I want to do a few things. I haven't been able to find them in the settings so I don't know if they're possible;

1. I would like to change (a) all menu and list items from text to images. Or ( B) change all list items to images at the least. - I thought I had found a setting for this but I haven't noticed a change.

2. If possible, I wish to disable the 'change view' option in the menu. Is this possible without disabling that entire menu?

3. I enabled steam support to check it out. I know my login details are correct but no steam related content shows up in Game EX. This leads me to assume that I may be missing a step. It is set to enabled, my login info is entered; What else do I need to do?

Thanks for reading. Stay classy!

Answers:

1. Not possible with GameEx in its present incarnation. May be possible with Evolution, but only the authors will know for sure the extent.

2. Check the Setup Wizard under Enable / Disable Features for "Hide Change View." Note that many of these settings are also searchable not just in the Setup Wizard but also in our online Wiki.

3. Try signing into the Steam client the first time to see if this remedies the error.

• Like 1

I am already signed into the steam client before launching Game Ex. I actually don't see any reference to it other than inside the set up. Is it a pay feature or is it listed somewhere unique? I looked through all available listings and could not see a reference.

It seems that Game EX Evolution is haunting me with it's awesome features. I'd buy it if it was available. And I will when it is.

*edit* It's actively supported software, may as well pay now*

If it helps, your Steam games will appear under the Emulated Games menu by default. Having a look at your GameEx settings and log may help to shed some light on this particular aspect (feel free to start a new troubleshooting thread if you wish being that it will attract more attention than this ongoing thread)