All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Space Harrier

DazzleHP

For as popular as this game was, I never played it at the arcade, and had no interest on the consoles. I would have liked to post my hi score but then realized that adding credits starts you off with more men (1 coin=3, 2 coins=6, etc) So, had to start again with 3 men lol.

Well, it's a score anyway lol.

No Continues

Score = 1,678,180

post-26655-0-47617000-1422413176_thumb.j

Yeah we require a 1 credit game play for that reason. Plus, more credits means you can play longer on some games while still keeping your score. So that's not really fair. I'm with you though about the game in general. Some of my friends back in the day loved this game, but I never saw the appeal of it, and have still yet to play it. Nice score though, puts you on the board, and marks another game off your "unplayed" list. Keep it up!

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

You got me.  <shrug>  I've never been a fan of this game.  I just don't understand the appeal.  I guess you just had to experience it in the atmosphere it existed in (and probably be tripping at the same time).

Updated OP, DB, RSS

I also removed TIF from the board!  Let that be a lesson for everybody.  Don't pop in and kill all the scores thinking you're a badass.  You get nothing for it, other than making people pissed at you.  And above all else, DON'T CHEAT!  There's no way this guy was better than the World Record holders for the games he smashed high scores on.  Don't know what he was thinking, but it was pathetic!

• Haha 1