All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

how do i get the last played banner at the bottom of the forum user?

cnells2000

You need to go into your control panel settings on the forum, look at the signature area. From there, you just post the picture to your gamecard (http://www.gameex.com/gamecard/Cnells2000.png) and if you want it to link, just click on it and make a link for it to your gamecard stats (http://www.gameex.com/community/gamecards.aspx?gamecard=1&id=cnells2000). Unfortunately, that's the best you can do right now. Those who have the fancy "new" style gamecard are simply beta testing a new version of it, which probably won't get released for general public access until after EVO is out.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I hope you don't mind, but I took the liberty of fixing it up for ya. Take a look at your signature settings to see how the proper signature formatting should look for this. Now if I could only get to the bottom of your d-fend reloaded deal ... ;)

• Like 1

hey null i dont know if u fixed it, but imay have changed it before i saw the post...the banner is showing up but it shows the same game......never changes. can u fix that?

Unfortunately, that I cannot fix. It simply displays whatever your GameEx Live page displays. Interestingly I see that your GameEx Live page shows that you're running GameEx v.13.11 which I'm guessing is also not correct. Have you migrated to a different machine since signing up for a Gamer Tag? I'm guessing htat that you may need to reapply (re-run) the registry key that you received when you signed up for a Gamer Tag.

I recommend installing the latest GameEX version 13.26. Troubleshooting older versions is dice at best since the later versions often have bug fixes a enhancements you may need. Not to mention it may help you better use plugin foe one of your other threads.

• Like 1

04:41:55.6 8/18/2014: Opening Configuration File
04:41:55.7 8/18/2014: GameEx: Version 13.27: Starting Log
04:41:55.7 8/18/2014: Operating System Platform: Win32NT
04:41:55.7 8/18/2014: Operating System Name: Windows 8
04:41:55.7 8/18/2014: Operating System Version: 6.2.9200

i received the key, and now it shows up in the community. But when i go to the signature settings do i actually paste a picture(which is that old one) in that box or a url? bc when i paste a url, a url is up under my post so i that can't be right.

or do i need to have a blank card or something?

i received the key, and now it shows up in the community. But when i go to the signature settings do i actually paste a picture(which is that old one) in that box or a url? bc when i paste a url, a url is up under my post so i that can't be right.

or do i need to have a blank card or something?

When you go to edit your sig, click the small image icon ( forum_image_zpsf7f616ef.png ) in the editor, then paste that same url that's currently in your sig ;)

EDIT - actually ignore that :o i thought the old tags were .png's

EDIT 2 - try this using code instead (copy pasta into sig area):

[center][url=http://www.gameex.com/community/gamecards.aspx?gamecard=1&id=Cnells2000][img=http://www.gameex.com/gamecard/Cnells2000.png][/url][/center]
Outputs this:

Cnells2000.png

ok so will that picture update? because the picture stays the same everytime, same game same up time. but in the community its correct............

To me it says you played Golden Axe 2 40 mins ago. Also not sure why you're getting the unparsed code there - did you switch to "BB Code" before you pasted? It's the top-left most button in the editor.

Just checking:

Cnells2000.png

EDIT - yes you need to change to BB Code before pasting :)

EDIT 2 - so you know it is updating, it now says Duck Tales 2

• Like 1

S#!t!! it worked!! thanks tempest and dazzle.............

u think u guys can tackle my sega saturn issue that ive been having? nullpointer & draco have been helping but they havent responded anymore today. perhaps they are offline for the day.. check my posts for the thread

I've read your threads, but i don't emulate Saturn as of yet so i have no input, but rest assured you're in good hands there! If they haven't responded it's because they are not able to - remember that our users come from all over the world so you have time-zones to think about, not to mention we all have real lives to contend with :). Patience is a virtue my friend ;)

• Like 1