All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

VP loading Screens After Launching Table

boiydiego

• 2 weeks later...

when in pbx and select a vp table when in game if i press the exit but then i get the menu where to select instructions , when i take instructions and read them and go back to menu and select back to game

then the d2bs screen is black is there a fix , do have more people this problem?

@boydiego - Thanks for bumping the thread. :) It appears we do not have any information from you regarding your setup.

When reporting a possible bug or error, please submit a copy of the following files so we may quickly assist you:

For PinballX - pinballx.ini and log.txt (Click here for additional information on how to find these files and others that may be required)

@boydiego - Thanks for bumping the thread. :) It appears we do not have any information from you regarding your setup.

When reporting a possible bug or error, please submit a copy of the following files so we may quickly assist you:

For PinballX - pinballx.ini and log.txt (Click here for additional information on how to find these files and others that may be required)

files are attached..

log.txt

PinballX.ini

• 2 weeks later...

If this happens only on db2s tables, try disabling the db2s DMD in the db2s settings. Also try a newer Version of VP (e.g. the great new DX9 Version)

• 4 weeks later...

If this happens only on db2s tables, try disabling the db2s DMD in the db2s settings. Also try a newer Version of VP (e.g. the great new DX9 Version)

Did you attempt the suggestion by Censored? If so, please submit a new log.txt file. Thanks for bumping!

Hi boiydiego

Could you provide a bit of information the system upon which you are running PinballX? (OS, CPU, GPU, etc?). Also when reporting an issue it's generally helpful to provide a copy of your PinballX settings and a copy of your log after having experienced the issue described. It may not always pinpoint the exact problem, but sometimes it is enough to provide an indication.

Thanks! :)

the admin here always ask for my settings i posted them allready with other problems so think my ini is the same but will post again , other ini i send is 2 months ago and no fix !!!!

the admin here always ask for my settings i posted them allready with other problems so think my ini is the same but will post again , other ini i send is 2 months ago and no fix !!!!

http://www.gameex.info/forums/topic/14402-visual-pinball-loading-screens-after-launching-table/

ini is at that page please see there ..

please give me a workaround ! look at ini above

Seriously? Can you answer the questions that have been asked by Censored and use his recommendation? "If this happens only on db2s tables, try disabling the db2s DMD in the db2s settings. Also try a newer Version of VP (e.g. the great new DX9 Version)"

Please provide new copies of the requested files immediately following the suggested course of action.

Bumping the thread and not responding to the requests will not get you closer to a workaround or a resolution. Thank you.

• Like 1

Just as an FYI we have over 9500 members registered on these forums. I do not keep tabs on every single post each of them has made nor do I plan on doing so. If providing essential details about the problem you are experiencing seems like too much hassle, it speaks volumes about the amount of time and effort you yourself are willing to devote to solving your own problems. Long story short - help us help you my friend. ;)

At any rate, I think randr has provided a very plausible solution to your issue.

Thanks.

I took the liberty of merging the posts from two threads that are likely related to the VP d2bs issues you have been having since this seems to be an issue. Please provide the requested files again after you triy the recommended changes previously noted.

@draco i have the newest versions always every day on vpforum so dont misout any , also why do i need to turn of this that i need to run that will be no fix i think i use mostly d2bs with my tables 1 table that does not use it, tested it without d2bs and indeed thats the problem , if you want here my files are uploaded this pm , i also ask other user and on 1.77 there is normaly no problem with the focus and vpeditor.

PinballX.ini

DxDiag.txt

Thanks for providing the requested files. Anytime you make a change in PinballX or one of the emulators, it is best to provide updated copies of the files and not to expect the Admins or other users to chase them down in other threads you have started.

Bumping a thread not once, but several times because nobody has responded right away or even within a few days is also frowned upon. Everyone that is here is a hobbyist and, while fun, it is not a lifestyle or career. That means that responses may not be immediate and some issues may be more complex and require more time to provide a response.

Someone will probably look at these files soon and get back to you with more questions and suggestions. You may also want to provide an updated copy of your log.txt file immediately following the error as it occurs in PinballX so we have a more complete picture of the issue. Thanks!

it is not realy a error is more strange behavior , log attached , seeing the log killdmd is making lots of action so maybe not a pbx versions that is causing this but maybe killdmd.

log.txt

First thing I noticed is that you are not running a current version of PinballX:

22:04:58.4 25/06/2014: PinballX - Version 1.83

Please download/install the latest version (1.85) and provide us with updated pinballx.ini and log.txt files if you are still encountering the issue under the latest PinballX version. Thanks!

First thing I noticed is that you are not running a current version of PinballX:

22:04:58.4 25/06/2014: PinballX - Version 1.83

Please download/install the latest version (1.85) and provide us with updated pinballx.ini and log.txt files if you are still encountering the issue under the latest PinballX version. Thanks!