All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Dangit now i have the Airwolf theme tune stuck in my head! ^_^

LOL. :D:D:D:D . At least it is quite a good tune. Imagine if One Direction were stuck in there. :o:(:angry:

That would be something.....Airwolf Remake - now starring One Direction.....bwahhh

helicopter-one-direction.jpg

• 4 months later...

You know, I tried to play this game, but couldn't make it anywhere close to you guys. I did make it to the 2nd stage, but couldn't figure out how to pick up people and died. Surprisingly, the game didn't offer me a chance to enter my initials, so I figured my score wasn't even good enough for the in-game board. I came back here to check, and yeah my score wasn't anywhere near you guys. I also noticed that the difficulty in our rules was EASY, and mine was still set at HARD. The game wasn't really any easier for me after I changed it, and I actually didn't make it to the 2nd board after trying a couple more times. I'll have to try again some time and get on this board.

You know, I tried to play this game, but couldn't make it anywhere close to you guys. I did make it to the 2nd stage, but couldn't figure out how to pick up people and died. Surprisingly, the game didn't offer me a chance to enter my initials, so I figured my score wasn't even good enough for the in-game board. I came back here to check, and yeah my score wasn't anywhere near you guys. I also noticed that the difficulty in our rules was EASY, and mine was still set at HARD. The game wasn't really any easier for me after I changed it, and I actually didn't make it to the 2nd board after trying a couple more times. I'll have to try again some time and get on this board.

I also can't seem to get used to controlling the chopper. I have two games left to submit a score for...this is one of them ;)

Not even my piddly 49k hiding at the bottom of the list :") I do enjoy this game and need to play it more.

I also can't seem to get used to controlling the chopper. I have two games left to submit a score for...this is one of them ;)

Things to remember:

1. Ground enemies will shoot at your exact location, similiar to Space Harrier. So as long you stay in motion while they are shooting at you, they will miss you.

2. Tap joystick up immediately after every hostage boards the chopper. This will eliminate the ground enemies. And remember, as long as you are on the ground the mobile ground guys will not fire at you.

3. The 50k bonus really gives you an incentive to successfully rescue 24 out of 24. Fly carefully.

4. The fighter jets look intimidating, but in Choplifter they are practically harmless and predictable. Keep in mind their projectiles will always fly perfectly horizontal. Just stay out of the direct path when they appear on the screen.

5. You might want to consider doing a flyby to eliminate most or all of the stationary ground enemies. That will increase your chances of survival.

6. On the third board, dont hesitate, fly quickly and super carefully. Its the toughest board, imo.

Hope this helps you guys get on the board!

• Like 2

first hostage pick up is = shoot the back of the aircraft carrier, little house, dudes will come out.

watch out for random ass missiles that can come out of the ocean and blow you up tho.

second hostage pick up = a sub that will bob up and down in the ocean, blast it, you can land on the water, its ok.

i think the hostage picks alternate after that. good luck bro!

• Like 1

Things to remember:

1. Ground enemies will shoot at your exact location, similiar to Space Harrier. So as long you stay in motion while they are shooting at you, they will miss you.

2. Tap joystick up immediately after every hostage boards the chopper. This will eliminate the ground enemies. And remember, as long as you are on the ground the mobile ground guys will not fire at you.

3. The 50k bonus really gives you an incentive to successfully rescue 24 out of 24. Fly carefully.

4. The fighter jets look intimidating, but in Choplifter they are practically harmless and predictable. Keep in mind their projectiles will always fly perfectly horizontal. Just stay out of the direct path when they appear on the screen.

5. You might want to consider doing a flyby to eliminate most or all of the stationary ground enemies. That will increase your chances of survival.

6. On the third board, dont hesitate, fly quickly and super carefully. Its the toughest board, imo.

Hope this helps you guys get on the board!

first hostage pick up is = shoot the back of the aircraft carrier, little house, dudes will come out.

watch out for random ass missiles that can come out of the ocean and blow you up tho.

second hostage pick up = a sub that will bob up and down in the ocean, blast it, you can land on the water, its ok.

i think the hostage picks alternate after that. good luck bro!

Now this is a cool Choplifter Guide B)B). Thank you guys. I will try and use your gameplay hints to finally post a respectable Choplifter score !

Thanks for the contribution MO and Jesse :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

If you want to fly straight (...a hossa is a pig that dont fly straight◆guess which movie??)

Try getting used to using the left-diagonal-down-diagonal-left technique. You'll fly left and at a smooth and steady altitude. You must do it quickly though. You should be able to complete the above pattern around 2 times per second.

Try it!

• Like 1

If you want to fly straight (...a hossa is a pig that dont fly straight◆guess which movie??)

Try getting used to using the left-diagonal-down-diagonal-left technique. You'll fly left and at a smooth and steady altitude. You must do it quickly though. You should be able to complete the above pattern around 2 times per second.

Try it!

Thank you MO ! I actually had a lot fun playing Choplifter this weekend :)

My score so far...but I know I can do better ;)

initials: DEN

post-10451-0-90951800-1426439715_thumb.j

Updated OP, DB, RSS

I have been on a Choplifter rampage as of late. Unfortunately, I am having a hard time getting to the second loop. Yi be continued....

• 3 months later...

Doh!  You've been posting so many new scores lately, I was bound to miss 1.  Especially since the theme for the forum changed.  Now it's really hard for me to see which threads were updated (used to be bold, they still are but harder to see).  Now all I got is the marker on the right saying when it was last posted too.  I'll get you added right now!

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• 2 years later...