All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Anyone into flight sims?

vorstoss

Check out what this guy has done here. If I had that I would never leave my house! My dad has been messing around with FSX, hes getting three 27inch monitors tomorrow and hooking up his yoke and rudder pedals again. Kinda a cool hobby to get into.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5BmA3ejyHY

• Like 1

I'm not too crazy about flight sims either.. I mean they are great for learning how to fly, which could benefit me in the right situation, but I get bored real easily. My grandpa and dad both flew planes back in their heyday, so that's why my dad is all in to it. For me to take an interest I'd need what that man in the video has...thats just awesome. Some guys even have hydraulic home made sims that rotate according to your movement in the plane...now that is even more bad ass! Check this out

Man I'm dying to know if the latest expansion packs to the Star Wars MMORPG "The Old Republic" has taken space flight "off the rails". I beat the game in 2 weeks, fought every boss/elite mob and was max level. There was nothing more to do. I was really pissed, so I quit subscribing. They came out with a few expansions, the latest having more flight sim, but the space stuff that was already included was just rail stuff. The path is predetermined, and all you do is move your mouse cursor around to target and shoot stuff that appears on screen. Pretty lame. SW-TOR is free-to-play now, so I'd be willing to go back to it if the flight stuff is better, if their was a better balance in the PvP stuff, and more content all around.

Kudos to garage cockpit man.

When you starting your build, Vorstoss?? ;)

As soon as I get the money! Just now recovering from my last computer build :P