All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Happy Birthday nullPointer !!

GimmeClassics

A big Happy Birthday wish goes out to one of the nicest people I came to know in our community !!

A true gentleman who's always willing to help out others :). One of the best mods we have around !!

I hope you have a very nice day with all your friends and family. Please join me in wishing nullPointer a great Birthday !!

~ GC

• Like 1

Happy Birthday Buddy, Have an Awesome Birthday

@GC, I was in the middle of writing a B'Day message for null but you beat me to it.

@nP, That just means we are all thinking of you :)

My message said:

Happy Birthday Buddy, I hope you have a good one and many more to come. :)

ps. Aaron. I'm not one for long speeches, that's your duty, after all you are the Windbag. B)

• Like 1

Well holy awesome!

I can't begin to thank you for everything you've done. Not just for me personally, but for the entire GameEx community. I honestly count you as one of my good friends, and I hope you have a really special day. :-)

Peace, my brother.

• Like 1

Damn you for having a b-day during a work day so I couldn't get the jump on everyone and be the first to wish you a Happy Birthday! Bless you for being who you are to me as a friend and to our community!

• Like 1