All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Hello and Thank You

AdamChance

I'm a new member and I've just finished getting GameEx setup for the first time. I actually managed to get everything working the way that I wanted!!! This is great software. I'll be donating/registering soon (I'm also looking forward to the karaoke feature). Just want to thank everyone for all the hard work they put into this type of stuff and to the people on these forums. The few problems that I ran into I was able to solve by reading posts on this forum. I'm managed to get NES, SNES, N64 and 6500+ MAME roms all working and running well. I'm sure I'll have some questions in the future, but so far so good. Thanks again!

• Like 4

thanks for the warm welome and the peanut.

one day i hope to build a cabinet... but my plan for right now is to just set everything up using my PC, TV and Xbox 360 controllers. then I want to get a light gun and a few xarcade joysticks... and then maybe build some sort of stand for the joystick and buttons.

at first i told myself that i didn't really need all that many games and that if i just picked out a handful of good ones, that would be enough... but now i want them all ! :)

Welcome Adam! I told myself the same thing... just a handfull of old console games would be enough... Now, I think I have just about everything under the sun on my setup!