All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Ugh!!!

Arlyeaxn

My friend told me about GameEx so I figured I'd give it a try...I recently downloaded it and noticed there are some pretty cool games there, however, when I select the game and try to start it, nothing happens...Why can't I play Killer Instinct Gold or Super Mario or Zelda...PLZ HELP!!!

GameEx is just a frontend. That is; it's just the menu program. The games themselves need to be acquired through some means that are not allowed to be discussed here. If you download a trial, I believe it has some "MOCK" games to kinda advertise what a finished setup would look like.

Hi, and welcome!

GameEx comes with some "dummie" roms to give you an idea of how it looks and functions with a basic setup. They have no other function than for demo purposes. You'll have to populate the rom directories with your own files in order to actually launch/play them :)

• Like 1

Welcome to the MAME world. Now get to work finding your ROMs, learning and testing to get them to work. You have a long road ahead of you :)

See above answers to why it is not working.