All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Please welcome our first Elites of 2014 - Stigzler and u-man!

Draco1962

Please welcome our first Elites of 2014 - Stigzler and u-man!

I want to personally thank both of them for their contributions to the GameEx forums. I appreciate their enthusiasm for the hobby and the insights and knowledge they share frequently with others. Their helpfulness in testing the various plug-ins and assisting other members to resolve their issues is exemplary.

Salut!

• Like 2

*looks around befuddled*

Huh? Me? Whoa. Whadda do!?

Wow. Must have reached my 100th post or summat!

Well cheers chaps. Suprised and pleased. And thanks for your help, patience and tolerance of my various stages of pestering whilst trying to grasp the reins of this petulant beast that is retro emulation and cab building.

Elite, huh? I always remember that great docking station scene on the BBC micro.

Bring out the geek! :)

• Like 1

OMG.... well i am speechless, proud and surprised. Thank you all, for the nice compliments. This community is really awesome.

At this point, i have to say that there are 4 persons, which i want to mention especially:

1. off course Tom and Headkaze, for bringing us this great Frontend and/or great tools for our hobby.

2. Draco 1962 for teaching me the right manners and behaviour ;) , always having a good joke and sharing his knowledge with us.

3. Nullpointer for his approach to new people in the forum. I learned a lot of him and I have never seen a bad attitude. The solutions he brings in, are exceptional and right to the point.
Accurate would be a far better name for him. It showed me why this forum is so awesome.

I am glad to be here... elite or not ;) I know that my comments sometimes sound harsh, but they never meant to be hurting.

All the good people here, is what makes GameEx my first choice. I have seen a lot of other forums, but with no doubt I can say that this forum is outstanding in many ways.

As the future is bringing us even more exciting stuff I am curious what will come next.

Keep it strong, keep it vital.... as you guys rocks.

• Like 1