All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Professor Messor

nullPointer

Because you were emphasizing your point I guess? :lol:

Any hoo, congratulations Han, I have a feeling you're really going to enjoy your new tablet! Does the virtual keyboard work alright when you're not using the case? I wouldn't be shy about getting an RMA if the keyboard (or case) keeps giving you grief (especially before the Amazon return policy runs out). It could be an indicator that there's a problem with the touchscreen (or case) which could manifest itself in several different ways. 200 bones ain't just a hill of beans my friend!

Have fun, and let us know how if you discover any unbeatable apps or other cool things for the device.

• 4 months later...

Since I am studying for my A+ and MCSA for Windows 7 Solutions Associate certifications, I am using a variety of methods and sources to cover the material, from "hands on" to flash cards, with ebook, printed books, etc. to study. A friend at work recommended Professor Messer which has a ton of free written and video content in addition to purchased media.

From what I have seen it is pretty comprehensive and seems to cover the pertinent knowledge required to pass the certifications. Has anyone else used the content from this site? What are your thoughts? Any other online resources you might recommend?

I've never heard of the site or their products. As for getting A+ certifications, I am eager to hear how you do. When I was graduating from high school I did a bunch of book reading to prep myself for taking the test. Turns out it's a lot more complicated than just saying "lets go," and take it. There are 2 parts, each costs $300 (at least that's what it was, might be more now). The hardware and software tests. Hardware tests include going clear back to the 60-70's when calculators were the size of buildings and used magnetic film reels for storage clear up to present day. The same is true about software. At the time, I only needed to know up to Windows 2000, but now theres 2003, XP, 7, 8, etc. Then theres all the APPLE side of the equation too. I never owned any Apple computer so to me if the tests were going to include any part of Apple knowledge, I would flat out fail. If you fail, you have to wait 6 months to a year (again, it might have changed) before you can take it again, and you have to take them BOTH over, and they BOTH cost $300 again to take. So I decided to not take the chance and fail and be out all that money. Without a better garauntee of me passing, I couldn't justify spending that kind of money.

If you DO take the test, I'd really like to know what all was involved, what you really had to know, what it cost, etc. I'm still wanting to get my certs.

• 3 weeks later...