All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Happy Birthday Greatflash!

nullPointer

I'm gonna be honest with you guys. Greatflash is kind of a hero of mine. But maybe not for the reasons you think.

Q: Is it because he and Ben write kickass games together like some kind of Starsky and Hutch of the coding world?

A: Well sorta, but no.

Q: Is it because he's readily fluent in Assembly language

A: No. I think Flash and Ada Lovelace may have written the assembly language together on a loom. (But I might be thinking of Linda Lovelace)

Q: Is it because Flash singlehandedly heads up the GameEx Database project, doing 99.99999% of the work, and enabling all of us to enjoy one of the cooolest features of GameEx?

A: Yes absolutely. The man is a database animal! But wait there's more!

Q: Is it because he gets interviewed in cool retrogaming features?

A: That's undoubtedly pretty cool, but no.

Q: Is it the cool accent?

A: Also yes, but at least I can do bad imitation of that.

It's the name. It's pretty brilliant really, because hey if I ever flashed someone I would hope that they it considered to be great; a moment that completely redefined their mundane and drab existence. A truly great flash.

Everyone I hope you'll take a moment to join me in wishing a marvelous birthday to our very own Greatflash!

Aww shucks! Happy birthday GreatFlash! I hope you have another truly awesome year. May you prosper at everything you set out to achieve. Godspeed my friend. :)

Although i don't know you GreatFlash personally, you are a Hero when it comes to GE. Without your databases GE would literally be missing an arm and i would like to give some recognition to that! You do what you do and you never ask for praise, or glory (maybe in the DB forum you do ^_^), you just get on with it.

Much respect and Happy Birthday man, hope it was a goodun!

Thanks everyone, and sorry for the late reply. It was not because I had been too drunk from my birthday shenanigans, it was because, er...

Well... Better late than never.. lol..

Thanks again guys (nullPointer you madman... lol)