All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Left4Dead2 for FREE! Limited Time Only!

DazzleHP

Hi folks,

Steam are giving away L4D2 for free - just for today! So make sure you install it today and you will own it forever - for nothing! :D

If any of you haven't played L4D2 then i urge you to give it a try! It really is an awesome game, especially played co-op with 3 buddies. Some of you may have watched a vid and thought "pfft its just another zombie game" but zombie survival horror this is not - zombie genocide is what it is and on a big scale! Imagine hundreds of zombies, sprinting at you all at once while you and your buddies mow them all down with a chainsaw, katana, sub machine gun and a shotty ^_^ or maybe a golf club accompanied by a fully automatic sniper rifle? Whatever your fancy it has to be played to be fully appreciated and no vid you watch will do it justice ;) And of course with the PC version you have access to literally thousands of mods, including a personal fave: The Homer Simpson Chainsaw!

So you may aswell try it at least - it's FREE! the link again:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/550/?snr=1_7_15__13

EDIT: just a quick note, it must be launched at least once before end of offer in order to keep it for free

• Like 1