All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Table sound when browsing tables

gStAv

*lol* Thanks a bunch Tom for the feedback! :lol:

It sure is a tedious work, but I think it's well worth it as it really make the PinballX shine even more.

Also feel free to inclue them in the media default folder if you want to.

Happy holidays every one!

fonz-pinball-420.jpg

Thanks nullPointer and andyco! :D

I've sure been busy! :P

Keep 'em comin shifters67. I going for a 2 week vacation in 5 days, and shortly after

I will move to a bigger house, so send me the remaining list now, and that goes for the bastard evilantal too! :wub:

Btw evil, thought I did all yopur list, but I might missed some table.

Updated the list on the first page and also re -uploaded all files to the FTP once more.

Please give me the ones you're still missing.

Cheers and happy pinballin' guys!

538960_358763960845905_835583048_n.jpeg?

• Like 1

Thanks gStAv, much obliged. And congrats on the house ;)

It's just a few you overlooked I think. There's probably lots more tables without sound files, but I only keep the tables on my cab that I deem worthy (which is still a lot).

- Frontier

- Grand Lizard

- Mr & Mrs Pac-Man Pinball

All the rest I'm missing are for original tables, but I won't ask you to do those as well as I'm guessing that would need a whole different approach.

Thanks again!

Thanks Gustav!

Thats you taking it easy huh :rolleyes:

Shifters

Hehe! I guess it's more funt than packing up my computer and stuff in carboard boxes! ;)

Leaving tomorrow for Puerto Cana though, so I can't update any tables for at least 2 weeks.

Guess I have to take some time moving in the new place but I'll be back. Now that I got my self a man-cave too! ;)

Thanks gStAv, much obliged. And congrats on the house ;)

It's just a few you overlooked I think. There's probably lots more tables without sound files, but I only keep the tables on my cab that I deem worthy (which is still a lot).

- Frontier

- Grand Lizard

- Mr & Mrs Pac-Man Pinball

All the rest I'm missing are for original tables, but I won't ask you to do those as well as I'm guessing that would need a whole different approach.

Thanks again!

Guess you don't have access to the FTP evil one, but the Mr and Mrs Pacman (Bally 1982) is already posted here.

Frontier and Grand Lizard wasn't posted here though, but only on the FTP... until recently.... ;)

I can do originals, I guess I have to play and record as I had to do with the EM tables. I have not installed FP though,

so I might skip them. Hom many are they?? :P