All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Thanks for updating the scores Han. Due to changes at work I do not have a lot of spare time ;(

Be77amy has confirmed the score resets if you DO use a continue. So no problem here. I trust everyone to not use a continue (or extra credit) at any of our games ;) It's a friendly competition after all :)

Game on !!

Alright, I've updated the rules in the OP to show that "Allow Continues" will be allowed. This way people can get the initial screen and post a better/legit screen shot of their scores.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ha. This game is a direct ripoff of the older game Cabal. It also has the feel of the Neo Geo hit NAM 1975.

Let's give it a whirl!

See you in about an hour.

Is this a lightgun game that is "fixed" to use joysticks, or was it always intended to be played using sticks? I'll admit i never was into shooting gallery type games - except the original House of the Dead!

*Updated OP, DB, RSS.

Edit by GC: Updated LB

Is this a lightgun game that is "fixed" to use joysticks, or was it always intended to be played using sticks? I'll admit i never was into shooting gallery type games - except the original House of the Dead!

*Updated OP, DB, RSS.

It's a single-screen run n gun, using joysticks. TAD Corporation's similar previous game, Cabal, used a stick or some cabinets had a trackball for movement.

• 8 months later...