All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Blood Bros.
Blood Bros. Leaderboard

POSITION USER NAME TOTAL SCORE
1 ExedExes 632,750 ExedExes's Hi-Score Entry
2 helpman 533,100 helpman's Hi-Score Entry
3 Evilforces 469,040 Evilforces's Hi-Score Entry
4 be77amy 346,070 be77amy's Hi-Score Entry
5 murve33 285,190 murve33's Hi-Score Entry
6 Mame Offender 260,990 Mame Offender's Hi-Score Entry
7 wolfman24 235,190 wolfman24's Hi-Score Entry
8 rtkiii 144,920 rtkiii's Hi-Score Entry
9 Luigimaker 124,580 Luigimaker's Hi-Score Entry
10 GimmeClassics 112,500 GimmeClassics's Hi-Score Entry
Last Updated by hansolo77: 02-10-2018

plus10.jpg

11. hansolo77 - 61,750 points (link)

Please use these settings when submitting a hi-score for Blood Bros:

ROMSet: bloodbro
Lives: 3
Bonus Life: 300K 500K+
Difficulty: Normal
Allow continue: no

Special Note: There exists a way to leech on level 1-2 and levels similar to that with no risk. Because we promote fair play and not making use of cheats we ask you kindly to not make use of this point leeching trick.

---> Make sure to change "Allow continue" to "no". All other settings are appropriate on DEFAULT.
(UPDATE) To be able to enter initials, we're allowing the players to have the "Allow Continue" option turned on. If you use a continue, it will reset your score, so it doesn't help you to use them anyway.

# you can change your Mame dip switch settings by following this guide > link
# you can make a printscreen of your hi-score screen by following this guide > link
# general rules for submitting you hi-score > link
# the above settings are the default Twin Galaxies settings > pending

Good luck and have fun!

~GC

Thank you helpman for choosing Blood Bros. as your favorite game

We want to reward our hi-score contestants with the possibility to add a personal favorite hi-score game !

Helpman was chosen for this month's free game !!

We invite you to compete for a good Leaderboard position and be the next one to choose your favorite game in January of next year :)

Happy hi-scoring everyone !

Aaawesome! I'll start playing tonight :D

Quick tip for people that never played this game... if the stage looks too crowded you can try to shoot at it a couple bombs... most objects can be destroyed.

Quick tip #2: you can spend LOTS of bombs. For best results, when you spot an enemy that uses to throw bombs at you, let him throw the bomb, then shoot at the bomb to get one for you :D

Quick survival tip: You can shoot enemy's bullets.

Quick survival tip2: ROLL! ROLL!

This game, along with Wonder Boy 3, Hammering Harry (although I never was good at it), Metal Slug, King of Dragons, Toki, Snow Bros, Pipi&Bibis, 3 Wonders, Mega Twins, Joe&Mac Caveman Ninja, Superpang or New Zealand Story were always my favourites. Ghost&Goblins and Ghoul&ghosts too, but I suck at them LOL :)

This game, along with Wonder Boy 3, Hammering Harry (although I never was good at it), Metal Slug, King of Dragons, Toki, Snow Bros, Pipi&Bibis, 3 Wonders, Mega Twins, Joe&Mac Caveman Ninja, Superpang or New Zealand Story were always my favourites. Ghost&Goblins and Ghoul&ghosts too, but I suck at them LOL :)

A small request > maybe you could add some of these games (or all) to our "Poll for GOTM..." thread. I'll then add them to our Masterlist of games which I use to determine which games will be selected for "Poll for the GOTM..."

Nice game by the way. You've submitted a pretty good score !! Here's my first try:

inititals: DEN

settings per post #1

post-10451-0-27384800-1386507567_thumb.p

Updated OP, DB, RSS

For some reason it doesn't let me put my initials in?

Score > 135530

Nice score be77amy. Beats my second spot <_<:P

Entering your initials > see in the lower left side of the screen. When you're game over "continue ?" is counting from 10 til 0. You've to wait till the counter reaches 0. After that you can enter your initials.

Updated OP, DB, RSS, LB

• Like 1

Maybe it has something to do with the version I'm using but on mine when the dip switch is set to not allow continue I don't get the countdown. Just checked it again now. Did you remember to reset the game after changing the dip switches, otherwise you won't be using the correct settings. Doesn't really effect this game much but on some of the others where you have to change difficulty or extra life scores could make a big difference!

Hi helpman,

I'm guessing that you're running into the same problem reported earlier. Try giving this a whirl:

For some reason it doesn't let me put my initials in?

Score > 135530

Nice score be77amy. Beats my second spot <_<:P

Entering your initials > see in the lower left side of the screen. When you're game over "continue ?" is counting from 10 til 0. You've to wait till the counter reaches 0. After that you can enter your initials.

Updated OP, DB, RSS, LB

• Like 1

I've yet to play this yet to confirm "officially". But it sounds like that might be the case. I've seen this in other games too. Does anybody know if you're score gets reset if you DO use a continue? That might make it a little more fair. If not, I'll have to see how GC feels about it. We've been pretty "uptight" about making sure our rules match TwinGalaxies', but since they're still unavailable (their website doesn't even have a placeholder anymore...).

In the meanwhile, I'm working on updating all the scores!

Some big value hidden prizes to be won on this game!

Initials > BXY

Mame > 149

Rules as per post #1

Score > 346,070

Nice score, be77amy! Was good enough to have you in first place for a couple days at least. Sorry we didn't update the thread/OP sooner to show it. But I saw it, and know you were there! :)FYI -> For future reference, please post a screenshot. I realize we're in the middle of figuring this game out (whether or not to use continues to enable initial entry) so I'll let it slide this once.

Checked and verified... if you have continue to NO, you can't set initials :?

It's weeeeeird.... I would suggest to ENABLE continue... just DON'T do it...

My highscore without initials... 533.100

Nice score helpman! Can definitely see this is your favorite game! :)

Updated OP, DB, RSS

Does anybody know if you're score gets reset if you DO use a continue? That might make it a little more fair. If not, I'll have to see how GC feels about it. We've been pretty "uptight" about making sure our rules match TwinGalaxies'

In the meanwhile, I'm working on updating all the scores!

Thanks for updating the scores Han. Due to changes at work I do not have a lot of spare time ;(

Be77amy has confirmed the score resets if you DO use a continue. So no problem here. I trust everyone to not use a continue (or extra credit) at any of our games ;) It's a friendly competition after all :)

Game on !!