All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] >>> GameroomEX v2 Discontinued!!! <<<

Krakerman

@Starbuck You would be correct ... this makes 2 EXtension Paks released in 1 day. :lol: Now I rest...... -_-

OK here is EXtension Pak 6!

Includes:

- [Handheld] Creatronic Mega Duck

- [Handheld] GamePark 32

- [Handheld] Hartung Game Master

- [Computer] Sord M5

Unzip in your GameEx\Theme folder and enjoy! :)

• Like 1

After I cut the grass. I'm going to make some generic themes for a number of systems I removed from my setup for lack of themes. 4th of July weekend is coming up and we've have some friends over to the house and there are some systems they like to play that you haven't put yout talent to yet and I want to show off your theme to them. Hell, I might get on a Krakerman roll and do a bunch of them. They are easy to replace when you come out with yours.

Just got done cutting grass. I'm going to start on a bunch of generic themes so I'm be ready for next weekend. Looks like you may have another pak or two available before too long. :D The above is one I was going to do, so that's one off my list B)

Great can't wait to see them. Made about 20 placeholder system themes over the weekend. When you come out with your themes, I'll replace mine with yours. I plan on making 4 or 5 more placeholders a night thru out the week to show off my TV setup to friends and family. Have not heard when EVO is going to make it out. So to stay busy, I'm gonna concentrate on trying to make system themes for all the systems in my setup. (Currently about 200) Also want to spend some time setting up a few new systems, I recently got.

I think I only need the Games For Windows theme and I'll have a complete set of themes for my setup, then comes the task of adding the systems I don't currently have, most of which you've done themes for already :)

The Adventure EXtension Pak #7 is here!

Includes:

- [interactive Fiction] ScummVM

- [interactive Fiction] The Lost Adventures of Infocom

- [interactive Fiction] Level 9 Computing Adventures

- [interactive Fiction] The Magnetic Scrolls Collection

- [interactive Fiction] Mysterious Adventures by Brian Howarth

- [interactive Fiction] Scott Adams Adventures

Unzip in your GameEx\Theme folder and enjoy! :)

Happy 4th of July!!

• Like 1