All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] >>> GameroomEX v2 Discontinued!!! <<<

Krakerman

Go grab EXtension Pak 3 now from HERE!

This Pak includes the following themes:

- AAE

- Entex Adventurevision

- SNK Neo-Geo Pocket

- SNK Neo-Geo Pocket Color

- Bandai Wonderswan

- Bandai Wonderswan Color

* Just unzip in your GameroomEX 2.0 (1920x1080) theme folder.

** Updated this pack to include AAE which were missing.

• Like 1

Thank you for the update pak. Like them being on the first page.

Turned off the systems that don't have themes yet. Already getting flack from friends and family. Seems everybody has their favorite systems. Told them all good things takes time and eventually they'll have their systems back with awesome looking themes.

You know you can use the generic gameroom theme with no logo and just put your own system logo for the missing systems until a specific theme is made. I know it may not look as good but it's better than a blank screen and at least they can still play those games. :)

Did you say SNK Neo-Geo Pocket Color! ;)

original.jpg

CLICK ME CLICK ME CLICK ME!!

EDIT: I cannot get STEAM to work correctly. The only 2 places STEAM shows up in the Configuration Wizard are on the Text page and it's own Steam page. I reset the Text page to read STEAM on both lines... nothing works. It also shows up under the "Emulated Games" menu which I cannot control I assume since there's no settings to change for it. Did I miss something?

Edited by ClassicGMR

Thanks to nullPointer's very nice guide I can honestly say I am NOT using custom menus.

Not sure what the problem is since every other theme piece you did works perfectly for me. :huh:

EDIT: I have ZD Soft Screen Recorder 6.6. I was going to record a quick video to show you what I see but GameEx doesn't allow me to record the screen. I have also tried a screen capture - all I get is a black screen. What should I use to record GameEx and/or get a screen shot? Sorry if I'm clogging up your thread with questions.

Edited by ClassicGMR

I am not in front of my computer but from the looks of it it looks like it's not finding the STEAM theme or it's not named correctly. I'll have a look later unless someone else can chime in before I get home.

I think it's because the filenames are wrong for the steam theme. Try renaming them to steam games and see if that fixes it or you can wait til I get home and I'll rename them and post the updated files.

I have steam setup still as an emulator reason why it works for me

Ah ok. So it's not something I'm doing wrong. To use the Steam theme I would have to set it up as an emulator then correct?

Not necessarily as GameEx has native support for it but you don't have to setup Steam as an emulator if you setup Steam via the Setup Wizard. I think by default GameEx looks for the steam theme as "Steam Games" . I just can't verify that right now as I am not home. I stay connected via Tapatalk on my iphone so I can always be in touch with the community. :)

I set it up as an emulator - works fine but makes GameEx crash when I run Steam games that way... dunno why.

Adultery may have hit it though. If GameEx doesn't allow customs on Steam that's why I don't see it. :unsure:

Looks like your using my older start page have you seen the newer one?

Forgot to update my arcade cabinet with it. All set now!