All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Rygar

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Heh, at first I was going to ask you to re-submit your score where you have your full initials entered instead of just A. Then I realized that was a 2nd attempt, and your best score was already there.

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

<_< Seems kinda shady based on your other scores in that screenshot :ph34r:

But when you compare it to your PREVIOUS score on the board here (2,171,790).. that's definitely an improvement! Plus, I really don't see why you want to best your best if you're in the top spot already unless you really are the god of GamEx High Scores (which you are :D )

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• Like 1

Plus, I really don't see why you want to best your best if you're in the top spot already unless you really are the god of GamEx High Scores (which you are :D )

Updated OP, DB, RSS

because he is a jerk! :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I never owned an NES, but my brother's friend growing up did.  We never played this though, it was always some version of Super Mario Brothers.  Thanks for knocking my score off the board though.  :)

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Yeah..I saw some guy play from start to finish without dying and I thought "I should be able to do better than 175k"  An hours later....my new score....it is insane how good some people are at games.  LOL

I love this game and I got along very well.

I recently returned to play a game and I still remember tips and tricks of the game.

It is one of the games I have played little more:

Rygar, Black Tiger, Wonder Boy, Dragon Ninja, Shinobi, 1942, Cabal, Captain Commando, Mexico 86, Psychic 5, Snow Bros, R-Type, Super Sidekicks, SF, AOF, TKOF, Sunset Riders, Super Pang and Tetris are my favorites, which could add any game from SEGA, Out Run, Enduro Eacer, After Burner ...

Street Hoop aside to finish what the first game after more than 20 years without playing mention.

---------------------

Me encanta este juego y se me daba muy bien.

Hace poco volví a jugar una partida y aún recuerdo trucos y astucias del juego.

Es uno de los juegos a los que más he jugado de pequeño:

Rygar, Black Tiger, Wonder Boy, Dragon Ninja, Shinobi, 1942, Cabal, Captain Commando, Mexico 86, Psychic 5, Snow Bros, R-Type, Super Sidekicks, SF, AOF, TKOF, Sunset Riders, Super Pang y Tetris son mis favoritos, a los que podríamos añadir cualquier juego de SEGA, Out Run, Enduro Eacer, After Burner...

Mención aparte para Street Hoop que lo terminé a la primera partida tras más de 20 años sin jugar.

• Like 1

Looks like a few more requests for our list eh?  A lot of those games we already have... Rygar, Shinobi, 1942, Snow Brows, R-Type, etc. 

If you'd like to join in on our competition, I'm sure @GimmeClassics can break away from his busy life to welcome you.  He likes to welcome new players.  :) Just incase, I'll do the same!  Hope to hear from you soon.

I'm now competing with Pinball FX2.

A little MAME game.

If so my scores are worth enough to give "Play and record input" I would, but I think you have to record the games with another program and do not know what else.

Pinball FX2 on playing and your scores are recorded and achievements if you have not touched the operator menu.

In MAME on the contrary, there are many fraudulent items.

I keep the memories of my childhood, where my goal was always that these machines only saw my initials.

However if I may informaís a little of what to do, I can try some of them, with Rygar not be bad, because I have seen Round 6 and do not remember my score as a kid or I did when I started playing ago little, but I do remember making a large number of levels in Rygar.

--------------------

Yo estoy compitiendo ahora con Pinball FX2.

A MAME juego muy poco.

Si para que mis puntuaciones valgan basta con darle a "Play and record input" lo haría, pero creo que hay que grabar las partidas con otro programa y hacer no se que más.

En Pinball FX2 juegas y quedan registradas tus puntuaciones y logros si no has tocado el menú del operador.

En MAME por el contrario, hay muchas partidas fraudulentas.

Yo me quedo con los recuerdos de mi infancia, donde mi objetivo era siempre que en esas máquinas solo se vieran mis iniciales.

No obstante si me informaís un poco de lo que hay que hacer, puedo probar con alguna de ellas, con Rygar no estaría mal, porque he visto Round 6 y no recuerdo mi puntuación de cuando era niño ni la que hice cuando volví a jugar hace poco, pero si recuerdo hacer un gran número de niveles en Rygar.

PC - you just need to get a screenshot of the high score table in the game itself.  We trust most around here...no video recording is needed.

• Like 2

S'Right.  We believe in the honour System and it has kept us afloat for over 3 years now.  

That 2.8 mil run to get me ahead of KRC was up to Level 19.  

I am a big fan of this Ol classic.  I enjoy the smooth gameplay, no cheap shots, fun attack moves, vivid colour for its time.  

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Today I remembered you and I missed a game to Rygar, I'm out of practice, as a child he did much better, but also played daily lol

------------------------------------

Hoy me he acordado de vosotros y he echado una partida a Rygar, estoy desentrenado, de niño lo hacía mucho mejor, aunque también jugaba a diario jajaja

IMG_20160820_201246.jpg

20 hours ago, PcTeknic said:

Today I remembered you and I missed a game to Rygar, I'm out of practice, as a child he did much better, but also played daily lol

------------------------------------

Hoy me he acordado de vosotros y he echado una partida a Rygar, estoy desentrenado, de niño lo hacía mucho mejor, aunque también jugaba a diario jajaja

IMG_20160820_201246.jpg

Thanks for your submission and interest in joining our competition!  There's a minor problem with your submission though.  I'll allow it because it's clearly not a screenshot from Google or something.  But you need to make sure you have your initials in the game, and not something generic like A, or AAA, etc.  This helps us eliminate the possibility of cheaters.

Updated OP, DB, RSS

Not that wants to participate, it is that never MAME game, I just play Pinball FX2.

I like to have MAME because it brings back so many memories, such as Visual Pinball, but then only game Pinball FX2.

Pinball Fx2 my name is "PinballVirtual.es-Victor"

226980_2015-10-31_00001-576x1024.png

226980_20160708211821_1-576x1024.png

226980_20160709144123_1-576x1024.png

226980_20160813180309_1-576x1024.png

I am now with Tesla, on Saturday lost the game by a blackout when he was already 600M and two balls in play.

Today I started again, I played a little over two hours, I'm still with the first ball, I've taken three extra balls and 112M, this week plays Tesla's see if I get 4th (as it should be and not to suffer the blackout), 3rd, 2nd, or 1st (for 1st would require another week 2h per day)

All mi scores in PinballFX2

http://pinballvirtual.es/mis-puntuaciones-en-pinball-fx2/