All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Attention RPGers and Elder Scrolls Fanboys

Draco1962

Amazon.com has The Elder Scrolls Anthology on sale for $29.99 US. This is a great deal as it normally retails for $79.99 US! In addition to the Elder Scrolls series in entirety, it includes all DLC - Tribunal and Bloodmoon expansions for Morrowind; Shivering Isles and Knights of Nine are included for Oblivion; and Dawnguard, Hearthfire and Dragonborn are there for Skyrim.

That is indeed a beautiful set. My only problem is staying WITH it. I bought Oblivion for the Xbox 360 when it first came out. I loved it, for about 3 weeks, then I gave up on it and went to something else. Then when Skyrim came out, the same thing happened. I played for about 2 weeks, then got bored with it. The world is so vast and expansive, and there's SO MUCH to do in it. I like RPG's, but I think I prefer them to have a specific beginning, middle, and ending, rather than just be an open-world, do whatever you want type system. Open-World works great for Online MMO's, but not for single player. That's my take anyway. Some people really like it though.

I'll stick with the new Zelda on 3DS, which I was pleased to see it got a perfect 10 in Game Informer, who incidentally doesn't hand out to many 10s. :-)