All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] ASTRO CITY {CANCELLED!}

Krakerman

Ok now here is a better look at the interface much better. It grabs alot of inspiration from my latest theme I'm working on with improvements. Anyways was taking a break from working on that theme and was just toying with some new ideas.

What do you guys think of it?

[update] Updated the selection bar colors to match the pallete of the theme. :)

• Like 1

I like the new look of this theme.

One request though:

before you start working at this new theme I'd very much appreciatie it if you could please finish your GameroomEX theme first ? Quite a few of us have been following the progress of your amazing GameroomEX theme and you've already put a lot of time and work in it. I'd really like to see this finished first before you start putting a lot of time at the new Astro City theme :)

....it's just a request. Of course you're free to decide what to do ;)

Greeting from a GameroomEX fanboy B)

GameroomEX theme has gone GOLD! Meaning it's ready for release. Future themes will be available at a later date but the theme is already packed with over 60+ systems ready to go! Look over on my GameroomEX post for a link to d/l it later today!! :D

• Like 1

The Astro City theme is a tribute to the Japanese Arcades.

I am not going to create different system themes like I did for my GameroomEX theme. Instead each system will look very similar but will create a logo art using the same Astro City font and color pallete. Keeping this one much cleaner and simple. ;)

Thanks KRC. :)

It's the Sega Astro City candy cab color palette. Here is my first system theme WIP ... the "Atari 2600" with my own custom wheel art that I am making for it and yes since I am making the wheel art myself I will include it with this theme as seperate packs.

Ok here is the first MAME theme that I am working on and this is working under GameEX's MAME settings not as a separate emulator. :D

Since this theme is based on an arcade cab (this theme is being developed on a HTPC @1920x1080) I thought these type of MAME themes would look perfect. Gives new life to my old Gameroom themes.

• 1 month later...

I agree but this guy is cancelling his Themes hinting at the news to come in 179 days :)

Well, he may of cancelled because of recent news, or he may have for other reasons - who knows? But be assured that your spectacular effort will live on! It's a great theme man and i would be proud to have it as my first attempt! :o

Yes ... but Krak has cancelled more theme projects than most of us will ever build in our lifetimes! :lol: (Which is of course more a statement about the volume of his output than it is about actually cancelling themes).

Yeah, Krak has what i like to call: "An eye for the most less ordinary" ;)

• Like 1