All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Happy Birthday DazzleHP!

nullPointer

A big Happy Birthday wish goes out to our own ShmupperFromHell, DazzleHP!

It's a bit of a belated wish really ... but in the end aren't those the best kind? I mean, yes ... we're a bit late, but we made it ... eventually. Look we really just wanted to prolong your celebration and make it a multi-day sort of affair. It's like a birthday Hanukkah. Yeah! We're starting a new thing here! From now on birthday celebrations will extend as long as 2 days, or until everyone remembers. This is cultural change in action baby! Mazel tov!

Phew! OK I think I glossed that over pretty well. Everyone's in good spirits, there were no hurt feelings. Well done null ... wait am I still typing?

Please join me in wishing DazzleHP a slightly belated/slightly extended, undoubtedly great Happy Birthday! :)

• Like 2

It's a bit of a belated wish really ... but in the end aren't those the best kind? I mean, yes ... we're a bit late, but we made it ... eventually. Look we really just wanted to prolong your celebration and make it a multi-day sort of affair. It's like a birthday Hanukkah. Yeah! We're starting a new thing here! From now on birthday celebrations will extend as long as 2 days, or until everyone remembers. This is cultural change in action baby! Mazel tov!

Haha if it was going to be done with any style it was gonna be you null :D as it happens i was only awake around 5 hours of my actual birthday anyways as i'm a bit under the weather atm. I'll make it up when bits stop falling off so infact you could say you guys are actually early as i've not celebrated yet... yes we'll go with that :P *ahem*

Cheers fellas! ^_^

Haha if it was going to be done with any style it was gonna be you null :D as it happens i was only awake around 5 hours of my actual birthday anyways as i'm a bit under the weather atm. I'll make it up when bits stop falling off so infact you could say you guys are actually early as i've not celebrated yet... yes we'll go with that :P *ahem*

Cheers fellas! ^_^

Leave it to Daz to squeeze us by the proverbial dangly bits :o