All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Rom types

Frankybabes

I have just downloaded the Dreamcast emulator from setup wizard and added some Roms, the roms have CDI file ext and the emulator doesnt see them ! what am I doing wrong? anyone help? :unsure: Regards an avid user

Edited by Draco1962
Please refrain from discussing how ROMs were obtained. Please review the Forum Rules and Guidelines link at the bottom right of the forum page if any questions.

Sega Dreamcast .CDI files are ripped from .GDI files (The original Sega Dreamcast format).

CDI files are smaller and downsampled in audio and video quality whilst the actual game remains the same.

Also .CDI files are used rather than .GDI so they can fit on a 700mb CDR.

If you can upload your GameEx Log and Ini file's and also your emulator config, I should be able to get this sorted for you.

I spent numerous years within the Sega Dreamcast community and it's one of the system's I am extremely familiar with.

• Like 2