All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

HighScore.com!

Krakerman

news_hiscoredotcom.jpgHighScore.com, a new high score registry based on peer review.

HighScore.com enables average players to see how they rank relative to their peers. The site can show users how they rank in their city, state, country, and the world, and awards trophy icons (a.k.a. badges) to users who hold the highest score in their region. Users can submit scores along with photos or videos to document their accomplishment, then other site users can vote on whether or not they believe the score is legitimate. After the voting is finished, the user will receive any trophies they qualify for, and they will then also receive a ranking.

They are also holding a contest as well! Go check it out. :)

I already knew this since I've recently become a member of the Atariage forum which also has a nice hi-score community;)

But thanks anyway Krak for letting us know :)

Nice find! I could see GC and rtkiii being particularlly interested in that. Hell i even just signed up :P

I am interested and I will definitely join their club.

I still hope we will get a little more active participation at our own GameEx Hi-Score Competition ;) I'd love to hear if somebody has ideas to improve our competition and attracting more members :)

I still hope we will get a little more active participation at our own GameEx Hi-Score Competition ;) I'd love to hear if somebody has ideas to improve our competition and attracting more members :)

Absolutely! My loyalties will always lie here ;) And i think i speak for everyone when i say that you and Han have risen above any expectations so far, and with Adultery offering his skills to polish the whole thing off is just extra awesomesauce on the already epic cake :D I will post more scores real soon - i see be77amy already ruining my spot on the overall board so immma have to step it up! I'm just too occupied with PSO2 atm, if you saw my recent vid you'll see just how busy i am lol Seriously though these online RPG's steal your life :o

Meanwhile i did post my Cyvern score (i even got it added to their database!) just to see how good i need to be to compete on there :P

Absolutely! My loyalties will always lie here ;) And i think i speak for everyone when i say that you and Han have risen above any expectations so far, and with Adultery offering his skills to polish the whole thing off is just extra awesomesauce on the already epic cake :D I will post more scores real soon - i see be77amy already ruining my spot on the overall board so immma have to step it up! I'm just too occupied with PSO2 atm, if you saw my recent vid you'll see just how busy i am lol Seriously though these online RPG's steal your life :o

Meanwhile i did post my Cyvern score (i even got it added to their database!) just to see how good i need to be to compete on there :P

Thank you for your kind words Dazz :) It's all about getting people to actually enjoy and play those classic games !

And I completely agree: my loyalties will always lie here ;)

I think your Cyvern Score will not be easy to beat ;) Great to hear you will be posting more scores at our GameEx competition. Active participation is what is keeping our competition interesting. Be77amy is another enthusiastic hi-score member and it's great to have him as our new GameEx Hi-score contestant. The more the merrier :)

• 2 weeks later...