All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Gamepads

Krakerman

I use original XBOX wired controllers (no wireless 360 controllers free in my house but plenty of the old style) along with a 3rd party adapter to USB w/driver and Xpadder. Also have a wireless (bluetooth) mouse and keyboard.

Holy F^CK that controller looks awesome! So many buttons. Are those more triggers on the bottom of the controller as well (they look like throttles). I definitely need to get me one of those.

My gamepad I'm using right now is a Saitek P2500 Rumblepad. I got it because it has 3x2 (6) actions buttons similar to the Sega controllers.

Yeah there are 2 triggers on the bottom that can go both ways forward or back for a total of 4 on the bottom. Some of these are just programmable within the controller and you can turn off the rumble too if you want as well. Nice controller very happy with it as I wanted to upgrade from my Onza and Wireless 360 controllers. However it is very expensive I think I payed like $70 for mine.

$70 is about what a new Xbox controller costs.. at least that's what I think they were when I had to buy a replacement for mine when the headphone jack stopped working. Is it cross-platform compatible? Like, you can use it on the Xbox AND the PC?