All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Introducing your forum moderators

Thanks all involved in coming to this decision. I'm honored to be part of the HS team! I don't think any of us realised just how popular the HS Comp would be - and it's great to see it doing so well! However i felt that it had become just ever so slightly too large for 2 people to manage without a bit of pressure being felt by any party, and so offered myself as an extra layer of support. The HS Comp is and was always about having fun and for that reason i would hate for it to become a chore or burden to anyone involved and so hope to lighten the load a little bit in times when things get a lil crazy :) I'll probably just be a silent helper of sorts but nonetheless am proud to help out if i can B)

Thanks again all!

~Darren

• Like 1

Darren huh? So are you *really* Dick York or Dick Sergeant? Team York baby! :-)

For those not as old as I am, that was a Bewitched reference. Google it. :-)

Just thought I'd try to get us back on topic a bit here.. Dazzle, make sure if you do make any UPDATES, be sure to log it with our (now customary) "Updated OP, DB, RSS, LB" flags, so we know we don't have to make those changes when we see them. It definitely helps a lot when you come online and see new scores, and then see it's been updated so you don't have to worry. Hope you like your new digs! :)

I had no idea my real name would spark such conversations! - and there is my problem - the guy from Bewitched, he was called "Darrin"... you guys knew that right?? And so i don't know whether to be chuffed (thats english slang for pleased) or a little bit disappointed that the only reference you could find was from a 60's sitcom! But then Samantha addressing me personally each episode was rather mesmerising! <-- There! I did it again! Englishism! :D

Just thought I'd try to get us back on topic a bit here.. Dazzle, make sure if you do make any UPDATES, be sure to log it with our (now customary) "Updated OP, DB, RSS, LB" flags, so we know we don't have to make those changes when we see them. It definitely helps a lot when you come online and see new scores, and then see it's been updated so you don't have to worry. Hope you like your new digs! :)

Will do... and i do! Just waiting for instructions ;-)