All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Gonna need a lot more practice to hit that Top 10 board. I'll sit here with my piddly 786,910 for now.

Initials: BAM

Settings per post #1

MAME 0.161

Tough competition on this game. I have beaten 1M but it still isn't enough to hit the Top 10 Board !!

Nice first score though Millerbrad B)

A very small improvement:

Man, this is one of the most gruesome shooters I have played!! I just can't seem to get past that gigantic plane at the end of the fifth board. If I can somehow sneak my way past him, I will hit 3 million, and would be ecstatic! But for now, I guess I will have to try, try, and try again!

Ahhh, God Bless Classic arcade games!!!!

post-25790-0-26065200-1447449723_thumb.j

Man, this game is raw! I rocked that megaplane and I don't plan on stopping and resting on my laurels!

In reality, however, I don't see me getting past the halfway point( board 8 ).

I'm gonna try, though.

• Like 2

Man, this game is raw! I rocked that megaplane and I don't plan on stopping and resting on my laurels!

In reality, however, I don't see me getting past the halfway point( board 8 ).

I'm gonna try, though.

I think we got a hungry player here folks, and i'll be damned if he ain't number one real soon ^_^ Damn you are owning this!

MO will be first soon - i'll bet my life on it :P

• 1 month later...

Little by little, inch by inch. That is my pace now.

I'm letting DHP down here, I can't quite get to KRC's realm. I'm givin her on this one, as this is my PB!!

post-25790-0-86025400-1450737254_thumb.j

• Like 1

Oh yeah, I finally made it to Stage 7!

I'm getting closer. I took out KRC in that little Rygar run we had, and I look to do the same here......

• Like 1

I am getting used to 1944 more and more as I play it.

Maximising the use of your charge shot is essential for survival, especially on the Bosses.

I still have a little ways to go to be on top. Just like Hansolo said, soooo close. Lol

post-25790-0-49721200-1450839400_thumb.j

I am getting used to 1944 more and more as I play it.

Maximising the use of your charge shot is essential for survival, especially on the Bosses.

I tried to say this - keep it charged even when you don't need it :P

MO, in all the shmups i have ever played, i deem this one of the hardest. Gimme touhou bullet hell anytime!

The massive hitbox and unforgiving speed of projectiles, make this title particularlly terrifying to me.

I hope one day i can join you in the 4m club, but i think by then you'll not only be first, but untouchable ^_^

Keep it up man - it's great to watch!

• Like 1

Good job. I know you've been working hard on this, and I'd hate to throw the rule book at you. I'll let it slide since you've been trying so hard. But your first posted screenshot shows you had 7 credits in the machine, and our rules are 1 per play only. Also, your initials have to be legit, we've turned down people in the past for that. But I know you mean well, so unless my team members disagree, I'll accept it. If they turn me down, your other score is still good enough to to beat KRC. Awesome!

Updated OP, DB, RSS

Shoot, I forgot about that rule, sorry about that. Hopefully it goes well with the other mods. If not, I can hit the fields for another go at KRC's great score.

I don't want special treatment. I forgot about the credit rule and should be forced to replay. So I went after yet again, and this was my best so far today, folks! Fully legit!

post-25790-0-52222100-1451250254_thumb.j

• Like 2

I don't want special treatment. I forgot about the credit rule and should be forced to replay. So I went after yet again, and this was my best so far today, folks! Fully legit!

You rock man !! The Shmupper King of GameEx !! B)B)B)B)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...