All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] >>> GameroomEX <<<

• 2 weeks later...

I've been very busy lately ... I took my PC apart and transfered everything into a new CM Storm Trooper case. Also added a Blu-ray burner, 128GB SSD and a few more 2TB HD's since I have tons of room for them now. :D

Love this case :wub: . Now that I got this built I can start re-installing everything and get back to working on the theme. I should have a few more updates on the theme possibly this weekend. ;)

Hopefully soon!! ;)

Haven't been doing a whole lot as of late since upgrading my computer. Eveything is now complete and running nicely. Finished adding another HDD to my system for a whopping total of 10TB with an 120GB SSD for Win 7x64 so I think I have plenty of room for awhile me thinks. :) Been trying to organize everything ... I'm kinda particular about my file structure. Since doing this I've had to go in and change GameEx as well to match the new file structure. Been kinda a pain in the butt but it needs to be done.

Today I'm back working on it so look for another update soon.

Two more systems I'm working on for this weekend are for the Radio Shack TRS-80 and Sharp X68000 systems both of which are pretty much finished and up and running. :)

I just need to finish working on my custom loader for the X68000.