All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] >>> GameroomEX <<<

Thanks KRC.

I have successfully written an AHK script for Demul for my system/setup so that each Dreamcast game can now have their own game saves/vms file. So the vms..bin will have the same name as the game. Very similar process like I did with the x68000. :)

So now when I run the game it will have it's own memory card per say.

Going back to some of my earlier system themes that I did and making some changes to keep everything in uniform with the rest of the themes. To start with is the Atari 2600 theme in which I moved the cart wheel images to the top I know some of you like it on the bottom but that was not in uniform with the rest of the other themes so I changed it plus made some other graphical changes as you can see.

Tonight I am finishing up work on the Pinball Arcade theme. I pretty much have it ready to go and will post a snapshot of it as soon as I have it setup and running within GameEx. Hopefully by this weekend. I just need to work on the AHK scripts next then after that I need to create the wheel art and videos and this theme will be done! :)

I must say that I am really looking forward to Christmas this year as my wife got me a 23" Dell Touchscreen Monitor. More like I ordered it but can't have it til Christmas :P (hahaha).This will be my next project to work on as I have another PC just sitting around with a Dell monitor already and I'm thinking of using it to make a mini Pinball/Arcade cab with backglass as well that has PinballX and GameEx setup on. Kinda like a cocktail style setup that can be used to play pinball, arcade games, and other misc touchscreen games like Chess, Air Hockey, Card Games ect ect... That should give me plenty to do during my holiday vacation among other things.

Sounds like I need to start designing my next theme for this setup next. Alot going on I must say but it's all good things.

Cheers!

Thank you for mentioning Pinball Arcade. It's a great addition to the more arcade-like Pinball FX2, which I also love :)

Good luck with your Pinball Cab project :)

I also hope you will have time left to finish your Gameroom Theme ;) I'm still waiting anxiously when it's going to be released. I'd realy appreciate it if you could perhaps release a 1st version and maybe post an update of the Gameroom theme once every time. I think a lot of us really want to start using your theme. I hope this will be a nice compromise for those who are very enthusiastic about your theme and want to start using it at their setup.