All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

How to rotate video

dboyrecords

I am trying to setup a cab to run pinball and mame etc... I'm still confused by the images. I have mame vid snaps looking good but my pinball snaps are sideways (they come that way). In theme editor I transform/rotate 90º ccw but nothing happens. Image is not locked...

Help! Frustrated! !!!

What? Sorry I lost you after "naughty librarian" ... ^_^

Oh right ... As you've likely sussed with having a look at thedevilbunny's theme there are a lot of possibilities in terms of what one can accomplish with the theme editor. Granted it probably won't be a clone of HyperPin, but that's not really the aim either. If you haven't checked out the theme editor yet, I highly recommend having a go. You may just be the next Picasso of GameEx themes!

... And those wizards pulling the levers behind the scenes in the GameEx factory are continually working on exciting developments in GameEx and theme creation. Stick around ... you may find yourself pleasantly surprised (in a jaw dropping sort of way). ;)

I know its not the aim to copy hp and it's unfair to compare...

I have been working with theme editor and I'm getting there... still confused about use of image and image 2.

Tried free version of any video converter, low res and still stuck at 16:9. Didn't see where pro version would be better. Might look again...

But if you GE wizards pull the right levers I won't have to!

Mmmm.... naughty librarian takes off her glasses and lets her long hair down...

I did exactly this a couple of years ago to the hyperpin set of video`s and I think what was used was this or maybe some other freeware prog anyway.

The reason I did this was that I have both desktop and cabinet views set as emulators for both VP and FP and this makes it easy to tell whats what in the favourites menu.

I did exactly this a couple of years ago to the hyperpin set of video`s and I think what was used was this or maybe some other freeware prog anyway.

The reason I did this was that I have both desktop and cabinet views set as emulators for both VP and FP and this makes it easy to tell whats what in the favourites menu.

i'll be trying that soon, thanks!

As a side note - I just checked EmuMovies and they provided Future Pinball horizontal videos end of last month and visual Pinball in December.

I found the Circo horizontals in ftp area, if thats what you're refering to... Still need to be rotated for ge use.