All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Man how you get a score like? Do you just stay on the first stage and jump over barrels, or are you progressing through the stages? Whenever I play, I'm just trying to get to the next level and not really going for just a score. Probably part of my problem. :)

No I managed to get to the conveyer belt stage that time...but once I got there I used all the hammers I could because I couldn't figure out what I needed to do and I only had one guy left. Usually I try and get through the stages like normal and fast because the bonus to me you get when finishing beats using the hammers or jumping....plus you stay on the barrel stages to long the barrels get ridiculous. I have probably played this dumb game about 3-4 hours now :)

Yeah that's what I figured. I too noticed that the barrels start becoming unmanageable after about 2 or 3 minutes. I never made it (on MAME) past stage 2. I got to stage 3 on the Atari 800 once but I don't remember it very well. I guess I just need to play it more and get some practice.

Great score Rtkiii !

From 30K to 40K > you're on a good pace. Up for the 50>60>70>80K :)

@Han > about stage 2: I always begin on the left side of the stage - trying to lock the flames on the far left and then progress to the right side :)

Updated OP

Here's my new hi-score :)

> Hi-score: 86,300 points

> initials: DEN
> Settings used of post #1
> Mame 0.147 compiled used
> Screenshot of my hi-score:

post-10451-0-90753100-1370538320_thumb.p

It was quite a challenge ehuonder ;)

GC

Hi-score table and Leaderboard updated

This should be enough to get me on the board, no? :)

HI> 16,800

Initials> DNK

MAME> 0.147 compiled

post-680-0-22292800-1370551532_thumb.png

Hi Adultery !

Welcome to the GameEx Hi-Score Competition. You're more than welcome :) It's an honor to have you aboard !

You can come back and play this game anytime. Whatever your highest score is, that's the one we post on the OP high score table.

As you may have noticed you can now compete for your position at our brand new Leaderboard ! Your hi-score position on each game will earn you points for our Leaderboard :)

You can check - at any moment - your leaderboard total by simply adding up the individual points of your current hi-score game positions. These games are: Centipede, Donkey Kong, Galaga, Mario Bros. and Nitro Ball. More games will be introduced every month ;)

I've updated the Donkey Kong Hi-Score table with your hi-score !

Thank you for your submission and good luck playing our hi-score games ^_^

GC

• 4 weeks later...

OK... It was more than $10 (a lot more), and it took a while... But, I got on a good first man on this game, and got close to my personal best from back when I was a teenager... Maybe now I can update my cabinet with some of the newer contest games and try my luck!

7ehuonder_dkong_119300.jpg

• Like 1

Wow, that's an amazing hi-score Ehuonder! Way above my personal best :)

But I like a challenge ;) It's going to take me some time (a.k.a. ages) to even get close !

Thanks for your hi-score submission Ehuonder !

Updated OP and Leaderboard

• 3 months later...