All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Games stuck on taskbar

Cstribley

Hi, I recently had to change the motherboard over in my machine everything is working fine, except when I start up the machine rather than launching into gamex like it did previously it iis stuck on the taskbar. I have to grab the mouse from the back of the machine and click on it. Any ideas on how to fix this annoying problem. There is nothing else that starts on startup except the Internet connection.

Help appreciated

Chris

When reporting a possible GameEx bug or error, please ensure you submit a copy of your log.txt and gameex.ini file so we may quickly assist you. Please refer to this link for additional information.

Hi Cstribley

Just to clarify, you're running in a shelled environment (i.e. when you start up the machine it 'bypasses' windows and launched directly into GameEx), correct? If so how are you shelling it? Are you using Instant Sheller or something like that? If the answer to any of these questions is 'Yes,' It sounds like the issue may be more related to shelling the application than it is to GameEx itself. (Which isn't to say that we can't provide support, but it will help to narrow down the issue)