All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Dudes I'm Not Going to Lie ...

nullPointer

... This looks pretty badass to me.

Capcom Is Bringing DuckTales Back

Or at least as badass as Scrooge McDuck is capable of looking I suppose. Growing up in the late 80's / early 90's I was rather firmly in the target demographic of the Disney Afternoon block of television shows consisting of DuckTales, Darkwing Duck, Rescue Rangers, TaleSpin, and for a brief time the completely out of theme (but completely rad) Gargoyles.

Any hoo, as brilliant as the shows were this was also the day and age in which Capcom could do no wrong with their NES releases, and some of the best of the bunch were their licensed Disney games. And of those games the absolute pinnacle may have been DuckTales (and it's hard to find sequel).

So yeah I'm not ashamed to admit I'm kinda pumped about this HD remake. (I mean ... uh ... I can play this with my daughters ... yeah). So if you've never checked out the original, and you enjoy inventive cartoon based platformers you should seriously check out the original on NES.

That is all.

• Like 2

I've been known to play rescue rangers on occasion. :lol:

Still a tricky platformer to this day. Capcom could really bring lots of classics back. They have a pretty great back catalog.

Holy crap NP, this looks sick!! I gathered the whole famn damily around to watch the video. We are all stoked, even the wife. Thanks for this share. Cant wait for summer now!