All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[LOGOS] Banner Logo's "The Revenge"

KRC

I think it looks great! I did a bit of digging and found this one for AI - Adventure International (another Scott Adams company). Again, will require some cleanup but better than some of the general searches have turned up thus far.

post-5872-0-25340900-1361289525_thumb.pn

I like it - Can you replace the black background with the classic deep blue background (like in the source image)? Would give it a little more pop, however, I know that you are working against the quality deficits of the source image.

Awesome! Will you be sharing a template .psd file for creating our own based upon the Banner Logo style?

Yep, I'll Include the .PSD and .XCF(If necessary) when I complete the set, which I imagine shouldn't be that long now ! :)

*Edit - To be honest though it isn't much of a .PSD, it's 2 layer's (glossy overlay and blank template), but it gives a nice effect.

Did you see the Supervision and CPC a few post's up?. :wub:

Yep, I'll Include the .PSD and .XCF(If necessary) when I complete the set, which I imagine shouldn't be that long now ! :)

*Edit - To be honest though it isn't much of a .PSD, it's 2 layer's (glossy overlay and blank template), but it gives a nice effect.

Did you see the Supervision and CPC a few post's up?. :wub:

Yeppers! Look good! I like having the templates to work from as I like to customize some of the other logos for custom menus and the like. Always looks nicer when you have the same effects throughout.