All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[LOGOS] Banner Logo's "The Revenge"

KRC

Some of you may remember quite a while ago I was doing a banner logo set, unfortunately I lost all data from that era, but now there back.

I have sourced better artwork and logo's so these rise above the previous banner logo's with ease.

I was contacted fairly recently asking why they disappeared, so that kind of gave me the nudge to start again.

CommodoreAmiga_zps7c516731.png

NECTurboGrafx16_zpsb54566b3.png

SegaGenesis_zps2c9d0bad.png

SuperNintendoEntertainmentSystem_zps65c8

• Like 4

I’d like to take this opportunity to let it be known that in my opinion the logo for the Famicom Disc System is the absolute pinnacle of game console logo design. Simple, whimsical, and it never fails to catch the eye. If I could take one console logo with me on a desert island, that would be the one.

Great job doing it justice KRC!

I’d like to take this opportunity to let it be known that in my opinion the logo for the Famicom Disc System is the absolute pinnacle of game console logo design. Simple, whimsical, and it never fails to catch the eye. If I could take one console logo with me on a desert island, that would be the one.

Great job doing it justice KRC!

Thanks,

I would take a PSP with me, you know the rest :D

Hopefully I will manage to get through all system's, roughly I have done about 40 so far, some are challenging but entertaining.

I'm always up for request's :)

Are they system request's or more of your own idea's? , Maybe I could take the initiative and start them?

One would be a generic logo for PC Interactive Fiction (for which I have a logo file in my Blue Neon LCD theme which could probably be easily adapted), then company specific logos, such as Adventure International, SAGA (Scott Adams Grand Adventures), Infocom, Legend Entertainment, and Magnetic Scrolls.

I had a little play with the SAGA logo but with no real success, if there isn't a bigger version, I may have to improvise or even redraw the whole thing. No worries though I should be able to sort it.

As you can probably see from some of my prior attempts, SAGA and Magnetic Scrolls logos are small and difficult to find. It is this way with a lot of older software from before the mid-90's.