All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[LOGOS] Banner Logo's "The Revenge"

KRC

Those Pinball banners are sweet! Decent are work for the pins were (past tense) hard to come by before now.

Thanks!

I think the pinball background's were from Deviantart, not 100% sure though, I've had them a while.

• 3 months later...

No problem, I put these on hold due to other commitments but there were only a few left to do, If I get chance today I could actually finish these. Ill also do that NeoGeo banner also.

Only had a handful of console banner logo's left and now they are done. I Can't access Dropbox from where I am so I will upload tonight.

I have about half of the PC banners to do then I'm finished.

APFImaginationMachine_zps331bea04.png

Atari5200_zps560528e2.png

MicrosoftXbox_zps23e480cd.png

Only need to do half a dozen more, Everytime I near completion something else pops up, I spent the last couple of hours fixing the washing machine as it leaked everywhere grrrr :angry:

Looking real good! Will be nice once we have categories for the various types of downloads setup on the Downloads link so that we can move themes, logo packs, etc. from user Drop Box accounts to the server.