All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Registration key STILL not received

taffyfatbloke

I've contacted [email protected], [email protected] and yes - it is not in any SPAM folder, as previously stated.

If someone has the presence of mind to close my previous thread, perhaps that same person would be good enough to ensure if the problem is actually resolved before closing it.

It isn't resolved, I have emailed all the right people, and I still don't have a reg key.

Can someone from SPESOFT do something about this now please.

I've contacted [email protected], [email protected] and yes - it is not in any SPAM folder, as previously stated.

If someone has the presence of mind to close my previous thread, perhaps that same person would be good enough to ensure if the problem is actually resolved before closing it.

It isn't resolved, I have emailed all the right people, and I still don't have a reg key.

Can someone from SPESOFT do something about this now please.

All requests regarding issues with registration keys are handled through email as previously instructed. The topic was locked by me as there was no further action that can take place within the forums. If you have an issue with how posts are handled, you may contact me directly via PM to discuss. As for your issue with registration key, please either contact Tom Speirs via email or PM.as previously instructed. I am certain that he will respond as promptly as is possible.

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. I have been busy and away from my desk. You have not received your key because according to Google there was an issue processing. You should have been contacted about it by them. There is nothing I can personally do. Only Google can resolve this. According to my records or at least what I can see you have not been charged. I myself have not received payment anyway. I very much doubt your card has been charged. I think you may have been confused about that because you got the confirmation email.

I have replied to your email and PM, pointing to my response here. Feel free to contact me by email.

Tom.

PS: This is the first time I have seen Google do this so am not quite sure what the procedure is. They have not contacted me about it I just see "Being Reviewed by Customer" online. I am not sure what they mean by Customer. I would have thought you?

I can also assure you all issues are dealt with, in this case there was just a delay of a day or so.

Since this was made public and there was a slight delay in response, I wanted to assure people I take payment processing very seriously both in the case of legitimate and cherished customers/supporters and also any fraud that is attempted. In terms of the latter, on the rare occasion it happens you should also know that the usual details are recorded and "I will" follow up.

You should always contact me directly via email if you ever have any concerns with registration. Very occasionally I may not be able to respond the same day but it will be taken care of. You should also know GameEx is and has also been just a hobby and side-line even though it gets bigger and better every year.

Again, apologies to the user and my team that I was unavailable on Tuesday. Basically I took the day off for a change to go fishing.

I am happy to open this topic up for a little discussion and have done so.

I think a day is well within reasonable customer expectations. As a point of comparison, it took 15 days for my Microsoft TechNet subscription to process, and that's $200 USD per year. A co-worker and friend recently signed up for an IEEE membership which took a full month to process through our corporate affiliate program. So Tom you're already well ahead of Microsoft and IEEE! :lol:

OTOH I really do understand that it can be a bit unnerving when you purchase goods and/or services from vendors that are unknown to you. I get that way every time I buy something from eBay (and even more so when I sell something on eBay). There's always a lingering fear in your mind that you might get ripped off. So taffyfatbloke, please let me assure you that you're in good hands with Tom. I think I speak for all of us here when I say that you won't find a more honest, upstanding, business person than Tom. He truly believes in GameEx and offers incredible support to his customers. I'm hoping once you get everything up and running that we see you around the forums!

So most importantly Tom ... are we talking like literally, "I'ma grab my tackle box, pole, and fishin' hat to literally go fishing," or is this more of a, "I'ma hang up my Gone Fishin' sign on the front door," kinda thing? :D

• Like 1

I agree; 1 day off in what, 7 years or so? It's deserved. I think what confused him most was that there was no immediate response to his inquiries from the 1 person that has the control to fix it. From what I understand, techsoft is just the business name, yet it is still owned and operated by one man. There are supporters, providers of content, and what not, but when it comes down to it, Tom is the only one in charge. And I agree with null; Tom is an amazing guy and is not going to rip you off. I seem to recall somebody getting charged twice by accident because the customer didn't think the first charge went though, but Tom was able to refund him as soon as he saw the issue. I myself had an issue when my hard drive died and I had to reinstall fresh on a new drive but had lost my key; Tom was real quick to email me a new one.

Eww ... No anything but the Old Mill. I'll have you know that my fishing beer of choice won a Worlds Fair Blue Ribbon in 1893 ... back when beer was made with barley, hops, and formaldehyde the way God intended. No sir - not like this hoity-toity stuff you see out there these days. I mean, they've summed it up better than I ever could:

Established in Milwaukee in 1844, this is the Original Pabst Blue Ribbon beer. Nature's choicest products provide its prized flavor. Only the finest of hops and grains are used. Selected as America’s Best in 1893.

Beer cans tell no lies my friend. :lol:

I've never drank a sip of beer or any other alcohol in my life, and i'm 32! I've asked people which beer I should try first, but everybody has their own favorites and I always get different answers. I think I'll just say forever sober; it's definately cheeper that way.