All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[NEWS] GameEx 12.93

Tom Speirs

• The entire USA NetFlix library is now available via the GameEx front end up, with database integration and support for gamepads and remote control in the external player.
  • Fixes losing input focus when returning from Daphne.
  • Fixes Escape key combo not available in daphne.
  • The keyboard escape key combo now correctly checks for all keys held down at once rather than pressed individually.
  • Correctly disables power saving when watching a DVD or video.

View the full article

• Like 4

Cool, I only wish I still had my Netflix streaming account. I thought it sucked that they split the plans, making me pay more than I was before for the same content. Plus, Netflix's streaming library REALLY sucked... has it gotten better?

Cool, I only wish I still had my Netflix streaming account. I thought it sucked that they split the plans, making me pay more than I was before for the same content. Plus, Netflix's streaming library REALLY sucked... has it gotten better?

To be honest until I did this I never realised how much was on there. There are at least 15,000 movies and tv episodes. Its not all decent but there seems to be a lot of stuff now.